Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the thirteenth

So yes, for the second month in a row, it is Friday the thirteenth. My mother was diagnosed with cancer on Friday the thirteenth... Anyway.
So last night at about midnight... A boy asked me to be his girlfriend. It wasn't just a random boy, but the boy I met a while ago. I'll call him by his initials DV. We were talking for a while via texting and we were making fun of each other. I have him a "='(" smiley face thingy and he said he knew what would cheer me up. When I asked what, he asked me to be his girlfriend. I told him that maybe we should go on a date before we are official, just to test the waters and make sure we aren't rushing into anything. He agreed to that. So now we're trying to set up a date to hang out.
In a way, I want to wait for "Dan"... But in another way, I want to date DV...
We were going to do something tomorrow, but he works 8-4 and I have a "family reunion" type thing tomorrow. It's the celebration of my grandmother's birthday but we use it as a family reunion as well. Don't get me wrong, I love my family, but they're crazy. (As Christopher Titus would say;) Not crazy as in; "My family is CRAZY!" Crazy as in; "We the jury find the defendant". So this should be interesting. We usually get together at The Marriott, but I think they were getting tired of my HUGE family, so this year it's at the Holiday Inn. We always gather round the pool and swim for a few hours, then eat, then go home.
This year I'm bringing a couple books and notebooks to write and read. Oh, with my music. But beforehand I'm going to karate, so that should be interesting. I'm going to bring my camera as well... Knowing my uncles, it'll get damaged, and they'll replace it -.- They had better not hurt Joshua.
I had to stay after today with my history teacher ^^ I had to make up a quiz and got ONE wrong!!!! League of nations and United Nations are the same thing!!!!... Okay, not really, BUT HE KNEW WHAT I MEANT! Haha. Bastard! ^^ No, I love my teacher. He's amazing. His college buddy called him while he was grading my quiz. It was actually funny and entertaining. Something about a horror movie? Well anyway. We had some good laughs, him accusing me of cheating, me joking about telling on him to the principle to get him fired, haha. I would never get him fired. He's too cool (and good looking).
It was worth staying after for.
And then I had prep seventh period with DV which was fun. I saw some... nice photos :D That's all I'm going to say.


I will not be labeled as average. -Rachel Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment